Objective: The winning player is the first to connect 5 of their stones in a row.
1) Player 1 places one stone on the first turn.
2) After turn one, each player places 2 stones per turn.
3) Two stones cannot be placed adjacent to each other (including touching diagonally) on the same turn unless they are placed onto squares of the same color.
4) Two stones cannot be played to squares of the same color during a single turn unless they are adjacent to each other.
5) Whenever a player fills in a single shape with their stones, they gain another stone to place during that turn. This stone placement must follow normal placement rules.
Copyright 2020, Rey Alicea